I am a marketing, multimedia and communications professional nestled in the west coast of Ireland. My specific areas of interest and expertise include Graphic Design, Video Production, Photography, Web Development, Data Analytics, Social Media Management and Project Management. Thus far in my career, I have been fortunate to gain exposure to several different sectors including retail, education and tourism.
My most recent roles have been.
- 2021 – Present: Media and Communications Officer for the Burren and Cliffs of Moher UNESCO Global Geopark
- 2020 – 2021: Marketing Executive for Designer Minds Education LTD
- 2019: Marketing and Sales for Tony Clarke School Books Limerick
In addition to this wealth of experience, I also have a solid and very accredited marketing, communications and multimedia academic background.
- 2023 – Present: Certified Digital Marketing Professional with the Digital Marketing Institute
- 2020 – 2021: 1st Class Honours in an MSc in Marketing, Consumption and Society.
- 2013 – 2014: 1st Class Honours and Best Project Award in a Higher Diploma in Creative Multimedia Programming.
- 2008 – 2012: BA in English, Media and Communications
The details above is simply touching the surface of the ocean of skills and knowledge that I could bring to you and your company. If you have a position that you think I would be a great fit for or if you would like more information about my background, please feel free to contact me.